Jan 12, 2010

How Valid are your tweets? [A Study]


By on 3:59 PM



Before you actually joined twitter, most of us thought that twitter was just another place where you could tweet what you had for breakfast. No denying to that fact.
A recent study by Semantic Hacker team shows that 57% of the sample falls into tweets about what a person is doing, or private conversations between individuals. leaving just 43% for other purposes, but when we take a look at that, the findings seem to become even more dismal. If we take away another 8% for "Other Messages" and "Unknown," and another 8% for "Spam" and "Advertising," we're left with a mere 27% of the information on Twitter having some sort of value.



oh btw did I tell you what i had for breakfast today? ;)

Chetan R

Graphic/ Web Site Designer, UI / UX Designer. An amateur photographer too visit ChethPhotography

0 comments:

Post a Comment